This architecturally designed four bedroom x 2 bathroom family home was built in 1987 by renowned builder Concept Homes and was selected as a finalist in WA Master Builders “Building Excellence Award”. It offers spacious living spaces with soaring ceilings and an outstanding design which maximises the stunning uninterrupted ocean views to Rottnest, Garden & Carnac islands from almost every room.
The home is loaded with an abundance of features including (but not limited to);
- Four large bedrooms x 2 bathrooms
- Master bedroom with floor to ceiling mirrored robes
- Ensuite with double vanities, large shower, spa & quality Grohe tap fittings
- 2nd bathroom features double vanities, shower and bath
- Built-un robes in all three large minor bedrooms
- Quality kitchen with an ocean view from the double bowl sink, Premium Gaggenau Oven (with pizza stone) &
rangehood, commercial gas hotplate, large pantry and s/s dishwasher
- Huge home entertainment room with full screen projector (included) and soaring cathedral ceiling with solid timber
beams as well as premium eastern states blackbutt floorboards.
- Formal dining room
- Huge Separate games room
- Spacious family room/meals area
- Premium designed ceiling fans and roller shutters in all rooms
- Large Daiken Reverse cycle
- All entry doors fitted with security screens
- Spacious laundry with plenty of cupboards and linen press
- Extensive jarrah skirting, jarrah door frames & timber beams throughout.
- Large electric front security gate
- Big double garage with extra parking for another 5 cars adjacent to the garage
- Parking for a boat or caravan (or another 2 cars) at the front of the home
- Low maintenance gardens reticulated from large 3 phase bore
- 5KW “Top of The Range” Sunny Boy Inverter with 3.4KW solar panels
- Huge outdoor patio entertaining area with stunning ocean views & café blinds
- Home is also ready wired for home entertainment system inside and outside
- 3m x 3m garden shed and lawned area
- 784sqm block
The home comes with architecturally designed plans to add a 2nd storey which will enhance the already spectacular ocean view even more.
It’s in a wonderful quiet location with Coogee Beach only a 2 minute drive or 15 minute walk away and the Port Coogee Marina only 5 minutes away. Shopping, schools and public transport are all within easy reach.
All offers presented.